Friday, December 11, 2009

Will this work on my curly, not shiny, horrible, frizzy hair?

The hair straighteners she mensions sound really good but i already wasted most of my money on GHD's which are rubbish on my hair... so will these work for me... even if she says so? anyone use them? also will i be able to by these hair straighteners in the UK, newcastle or gateshead or south shields or sunderoland or something, NNOT LONDON, i dpont live anywhere near there lol





thanks xxxxWill this work on my curly, not shiny, horrible, frizzy hair?
wait... what? who's ';she';? what are you talking about. anyway, besides the fact i have no idea what you're talking about i would recommend this straightener called the in-styler. i have no idea though where you can buy it. I think you have to call a number somewhere.Will this work on my curly, not shiny, horrible, frizzy hair?
I don't know who she is or anything so I don't know what to say except...I live in near Sunderland too haha, and you're right...its no where near London lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection