Friday, December 11, 2009

Does anyone actually believe this sh1t works?

its called the placebo effect


u could pop tic tacs all day long nd they could cure your back painDoes anyone actually believe this sh1t works?
I have cured people of CANCER with this ';Sh1t';.


I have totally reversed degenerative arthritis.


I have given people back the use of their arms and legs.





I suspect the only ';Sh1t'; here is between your EARS!Does anyone actually believe this sh1t works?
';I have cure people of CANCER...';


No. No, you haven't. Report Abuse

yes. the mind is a powerful thing.
yes acupuncture a natural form of alternative medicine that actually works.
that's if you don't know you're taking tic tacs.
scientists in basic research know herbs and other AltMed methods are effective.....so-called researchers (meta-analysis) haven't a clue





AND


the studies chosen for analysis are cherry picked to ';prove'; whatever the so-called researcher wishes.
Does this also mean that if you think you're taking Tic Tacs and you are really taking Oxycontin, that the Oxy won't make you stupid?


Alternative or Natural Medicines are effective and do work.


My practice deals with muscle problems and I do NOT ever prescribe drugs for my patients. They all have great benefits from my services.


Massage , the great placebo. MMMMM my favorite placebo as well.
Hmmm, you must be friends with Opus or maybe Kalos Orisate.





Apparently the pharmaceutical companies do cause they keep buying up the alternative medicine companies.





Most people know that pharmaceuticals are all derived from natural resources and then turned into synthetic drugs. The synthetic alternatives are patentable, therefore more profitable than their natural alternatives. So, I don't know about you but I'm not synthetic I'm 100% natural made so I'll keep right on taking natural medicines.
You are well trained.





If you are unlucky enough the day will come when you hurt so bad and you will have no hope. On that day you will wonder if you are wrong. On that day you will make a choice look or not and live or die by your choice.





I looked and lived. You? Who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection