Friday, December 11, 2009

Would this answer work for this question on the environment?

The Question: What has been your relationship with the environment?





My Answer: My relationship with the environment is good, which I care about it.Would this answer work for this question on the environment?
ur answer was how s ur relationship.. n actual question was what is ur relation%26gt;%26gt;Would this answer work for this question on the environment?
No, because it really does not answer the question. Your answer simply says that, in your opinion, you have a good relationship with the environment. You should be able to give specific examples of that relationship. What do you do to make the world a better place, environmentally? Do you help to protect endangered species? Do you clean up parts of the environment that are littered or spoiled? Are you part of the problem or part of the solution when it comes to wasting resources such as water and energy?


This question seems to be a simple one, but the answer could be quite detailed.
no- too short and wtf does good mean?? you need to go into further detail. do you care about the environment? was there a time in your life when you realized you cared for the environment? doe sit upset you to see litter on the streets? do you go out of your way to recycle? do you only buy environmental friendly stuff such as no styrofoam or is this something you are currently trying to improve on? why do you care or not care about the environment? do you think about the future of earth such as global warming? etc., etc., etc....
I think it is a poor answer. It is too general. Who is to say your relationship is good?





I would say:





My relationship with the environement is one respect. I treat it with the care that it deserves because I know future generations will inherit the earth.
I convert oxygen for the trees to breath.


I create excriment to furtilise the soil for the trees to grow.


I eat the fruit of the trees so I can keep converting oxegen and excrieting.


I create more oxygen converters for the trees to replace me when im gone.



i think you need to go more in depth... youre answer is too short at this point.





maybe you should think about stating how you effect the environment and how it effects you. [positively and negatively]
Have you ever been hunting, fishing, hiking?





That sounds more interesting. Talk about your experiences with nature....not your ';relationship';.
Sorry, but I don't like it at all. Very vague, and doesn't really make sense.
i like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection