Friday, December 11, 2009

I have a crush on this girl that works at a bank that I go to. How should I approach her?

This girl that I like is a bankteller at the bank I go to. We have spoke to each other, just saying hi and nothin beyond that. I would like to get to know her and ask her out on a date. What should I do or how should I approach her at the bank?


Thanks I appreciate ur helpI have a crush on this girl that works at a bank that I go to. How should I approach her?
When you go to make a deposit again, tell her you may want to make a withdrawal but need to ask her a question first. Smile at her like she's the most beautiful woman in the world.... and ask her if she will have dinner with you at a specific day and time. If she says yes.... withdraw some cash to take her out and tell her what time you will pick her up.





Best Wishes,





SueI have a crush on this girl that works at a bank that I go to. How should I approach her?
Rob her and while you at it ask for some $$$$$.
1) sign up to the free newsletter at doubleyourdating.com... helped me make strides in getting girls attracted to me





2) simple way to get her to pay attentiont oyou is to do 'what all other guys dont do'... i dont claim this material... this is from that newsletter i told you about...





hot girls get guys hittin on them alla time, giving stupid pickup lines... what you need to do is come across as the guy who she needs to work for... not the nice guy who will buy gifts and take her to dinner and kiss the ground she walks on...





you need to do stuff that makes her notice you, and make her GUESS whether you like her or not... most guys compliment her... so find something to notice that she may be insecure about, and point it out in a nice way.





What works is stuff like:


You're kinda short for a cute girl... (have an attitude of ';If it werent for _____ i might've like you) that way she'll think of you as a challenge and get her chasing you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection