Friday, December 11, 2009

How do I let this guy (works at my gym) know that I like him?

What are some good 'come hither' signals I can send him without being too obvious? I work out on the cardio machines every other day , but my schedule's pretty tight so I get my workout done and leave immediately. I'm always plugged into my iPod . I suspect people percieve me as 'that snobby girl at the gym...'..How do I let this guy (works at my gym) know that I like him?
You could try gradually to talk to him. Make eye contact for a couple of days, then smile at him when you see him, then start saying hello when you see him. Hey presto!its your way in before you know it. Never be afraid to talk to someone what's the worst that can happen?How do I let this guy (works at my gym) know that I like him?
be his friend but dont let treat you as his best friend or else, you'll end up being best friends. on the other hand, if you really want to know him better, the best way is friendship. regarding your relationship with the people at the gym, if they think you're snobbish, dont let them believe you are. if you are busy and you dont have time to chat with them, a little smile would help changing their beliefs.
at the water fountain! lol when he goes to get a drink u go to, send eye signals but dont stare, many guys feel uncomortable in the gym like there not big enough or strong enough, dont make him think ur judgeing him. when at the water fountain talk to him, like i'v noticed u come here a lot and c wht happens from their, Good luck : )
wear something sexy and bend over infront of him a lot lol..... na smile at him pretty often .... hell come talk to you if u do it enough
Forget the iPod. Show him some bod.
Just do it...
atract him to yourself den expreeshim 2 u
stop acting like some sort of child...





guys don't do subtle or signs, we are dumb creatures who need to be told... so tell him you are interested, give him your number and see what happens... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection