Saturday, December 5, 2009

How long will this work-out take to be effective? ?

I'm not fat, just not toned.





http://www.myjellybean.com/special/summe鈥?/a>


When will the effects show?


Will it really work?


What is your opinion on this work-out?





Thanks! How long will this work-out take to be effective? ?
I do some of this, and have been for about 2 months now.. i have def. noticed a differenc in my body :) everyone is different so it will take different lengths of times etc for different ppl to tone... just work at it - but dont over do it.. :)





i would give this a go if i wer u :) it sounds alrite.How long will this work-out take to be effective? ?



hi.





I am sure you will receive lots of answers, but no one will be able to tell you.





I do not know your body type and weight, but I can give you some points as direction.





Here is huge list of spots you can follow. I think there are many things you can apply no matter what type of body you have:http://cybexmedical.com/





I am sure you will be able to apply most of these things:
It all depends on how much time and effort you are willing to invest in actually working out.



within two weeks you should start to see your body changing a bit

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection