Friday, December 11, 2009

I went to work this morning wearing a matching shirt and tie, will people think I'm gay?

Could I get away with being a metrosexual?I went to work this morning wearing a matching shirt and tie, will people think I'm gay?
i think your gayI went to work this morning wearing a matching shirt and tie, will people think I'm gay?
don't worry about it.





be yourself without regrets.
I Dont No. I Didnt See The Shirt And Tie You Had On.
Not unless your wearing a mini-skirt with that tie and shirt.





John
No people won't think you are gay. It is appropriate, and it is stylish.
no, but why did you put on a matching shirt and tie? you might get sh*t for it though
who gives 2 rips really? I say keep them guessing! Start wearing something out of ordinary every day, be a cowboy tomorrow, Men in Black the day after, they may think you are something else...
if you're gay then you're gay if you're not then you're not, who cares what people think
perhaps, if it was a blouse and scarf...
no, they will think that you are a professional and you know how to dress yourself!





good for you on being able to match!





why label yourself as metrosexual??? just be you and be happy!
Does matching shirt and tie mean your gay. I sure hope not because, my dad done that all his life and he has been married to my step mom for 28 years!!!!
You know how to dress, they'll think you're not colorblind or a tramp, stop worrying
of course. Your just coordinating.
probably not
People might, but in general, most people don't care as long as you dress appropriate.
lol, straight people can wear matching clothes too, get dressed and go to work :)
No , they'll think that you have good taste in fashion.
No! just that your mum still dresses you!
It was pretty gay to post this in the Dog section.
Yes definitely.





No of course not! People on yahoo answers might think you're stupid for asking such a dumb question though!!
wrong catagory
Matching clothes is good. Who cares what they think??!!. And honestly I believe girls in your job will start looking at you more, not as gay but as a stylish man, and that is always good.
They will know that a woman was involved in that decision.
You won't know until you try. Unless, you really are, and this is your way of coming out.
DONT WORRY ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK JUST WEAR WHAT YOU LIKE AND IF PEOPLE WANT TO SAY YOUR GAY LET THEM ITS JUST WORDS
Sure, why not?
i went wearing my slippers does that mean i'm carpetrosexual
I KNOW YOUR GAY, SO WHY ARE YOU ASKING?
Depends if you are gay or not?
@ lest u can match things,dont worry about it they probably don't even care
Only if you carry a pink poodle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection