Friday, December 11, 2009

How can I make this work?

I'm going to college 2k miles away,


gone for 3-6mos between visits home


my bf and I are really serious and refuse to break up





wat are some things i can do while i'm away to keep the spark and love alive?How can I make this work?
Hey..I'm in a pretty much similar situation to yours...have been like this for over a yr now...I havnt seen my bf for months n months because of the distance and various reasons!





Pretty much the only thing you can do is jst remind each-other how much you love eachother now and then. Do text and call often bt not too many times a day or something..youu will feel like you want to call him and text him every 5 mins because you miss him, but it does more harm than good!so just take it with the flow...





send him the odd cheeky txt or sumthing to put a smile on his face..or do something sweet..i dnt knw..write a poem or send a prezzie...somethin to show he is still special :) and to show that he's still the only guy in ur life!





also dont forget he will be missing u as much as u miss him, so get strength from each-other. I hope you get re-united very soon coz long distance is awful...puts lots of strain in the relatioship...but if you are as strong as you say than it just reenforces your relationship..it gives ur relationship a deeper meaning and gives you guys a stronger bond because it would mean that u guys have gone through many sacrifices to be together, which means that nothing can break your bond :)





I really feel for you huny because I know what it's like...but jst stay strong and think positive..stay busy with stuff where you're living now and you will notice days going by quicker ...and plus everyday is a day closer to when you'll see each-other :)





all the best!How can I make this work?
if u guys really love eachoda den u guys wil wait 4 eachoda.. if u guys r planing 2 spend da rest of ur livez 2getha den a few monthz should b nuting...


jst txt n cal eachoda eryday
I need to know the same thing girl!


Sorry i dont know but your not alone with this question!
  • >windows update
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus protection