Wednesday, December 2, 2009

How does this work out?

Every morning at around five I just wake up, without fail. I didnt set any internal alarm, and I dont have a clock in my room. What could cause this? XDHow does this work out?
maybe you have something important? I too, have some sleeping problem, I always wake up at 4, even if I want to sleep again, I can't.





Then, I remembered that I set my alarm at 4 o'clock for 3 months (i think) and someday I forgot to set the alarm, but I wake up again at 4, and it still repeating on me, some sort of memory clock in your brain.How does this work out?
Your ';body clock'; is set to 5AM! You can ';reset'; it if you wish by timing your ';light'; and ';dark'; hours, but just think of all the hours in the day you get by waking up so early.
sounds like you body has an alarm clock going off if it's really a problem try tylenol pm
Who knows. My bf is the same way. He needs to get up for work and he is up right when he needs to.





Me on the other hand, my job depends on that alarm clock.





It's real cute when he hears the alarm before me and shuts it off and wakes me up....about 5 min before I'm supposed to be at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection