Friday, December 11, 2009

I think I know of a near fool proof way to get out of a speeding ticket, would this work?

So the cop comes to your driver side window and asks what the rush is, and I just act frantic and say I have some kind of family emergency, someone in the hospital or something of that nature, I'm sure that 99 percent of cops would let you be on your way right? Foolproof? (and yes I know about the Texas cop and he got a serious demotion for it)I think I know of a near fool proof way to get out of a speeding ticket, would this work?
I've encounterd this many times and unlike the other dumbass I let the people proceed on to the hospital..but I always checked the story. IF the story doesn't pan out then maybe what would have been a standard speeding ticket gets a hell of a lot more expensive.





Food for thought.I think I know of a near fool proof way to get out of a speeding ticket, would this work?
What will you do if you get the ticket with the additional requirement that you bring proof of your emergency with you to court? Cops are generally very good at reading people - the same way teachers and mothers know when you're lying. Is there a chance you'll get away with it? Yes..... a really small one.
he got into trouble because....


his dash cam caught him being a jerk


pulling a gun when not necessary


and inconveniencing a celebrity





the last one isn't such a bad thing, but let's face it, it matters





oh and the tiny matter of letting a relative of his die without seeing him EVEN THOUGH 2 NURSES TOLD THE JACKASS WITH A BADGE THE TRUTH ABOUT THE SITUATION





BULLYS WITH A BADGE DESERVE A SPECIAL PLACE IN HELL, AND IF I GO THERE I WANT THE JOB OF PUTTING THEIR NIGHTSTICKS WHERE IT WILL DO THE MOST GOOD
Nah, however my best and sweetest smile and ';I am sorry officer I didn't realize that I was going that fast';..which was kinda true actually, did work twice in Georgia. But, it didn't work in New York...I think because it was a female officer on that occasion and well, my smile wasn't as genuine lol :)
Nice try.





You don't need to worry about a speeding ticket if you don't speed to begin with.
They'll ask for your address and mail the speeding ticket to you.
Yeah it well real well for the NFL player...I dont think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection