Saturday, December 5, 2009

Does this product work to increase my milk supply?

more milk plus by motherlove it has fenugreek seed, blessed thistle, nettle leaf, fennel seedDoes this product work to increase my milk supply?
Some swear by it, some never notice any difference.





If you really want to increase your milk, nurse as often as you can, pump in between, get lots of rest, and drink plenty of water.Does this product work to increase my milk supply?
A friend of mine tried it and said that it did nothing for her. I found personally that pumping more often, drinking more water (like a glass and hour) and taking hot showers increased my milk production and flow. Good luck!
i found that nursing on demand instead of on schedule, increases your supply the best. try using a pump in between feedings too. i also heard oatmeal helps increase supply.
i kow that fennal tea is good my midwife told me that i when i was having trouble feeding one of my children..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection