Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Will this setup work for World of Warcraft?

I just bought a brand new laptop that runs very fast [for my standards]


and i'd like to keep it that way.





I downloaded my usual things and I have about 64 free Gb's of space.





If I install and play World of Warcraft will it change the overall speed of my computer somewhat?





Thanks in advance.Will this setup work for World of Warcraft?
If you have just installed the usual stuff, im guessing the HDD was no bigger then 80-100gig. WoW takes up about 15 gigs so your going from 64 free to 50 free. So if it was a 100gig HDD then your have gone down 15% in free space.





With hard drives the key is generally to keep at least 20-25% free so there is room to move files around. Therefore if you don't intend to use 25 more gig then you should be fine.





However, don't expect great WoW quality on a laptop... I bought a $3000 laptop about 2 years ago and I was lucky to get 20fps. Yea technology has improved but you still won't get the same as a regular PCWill this setup work for World of Warcraft?
not really. maby just a bit, but lol you wont really see a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection