Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A ';Plan B'; Question - How Does THIS Work Out?!?

So about 2 days ago I had intercourse and the next morning around 10, I bought plan B. But the thing is, I swallowed one pill, my body isn't immune to pills so therefore they're sometimes thrown back up afterwards. I couldn't swallow the other one so I had to spit it out so I'm confused to know if I'm prego or not.A ';Plan B'; Question - How Does THIS Work Out?!?
If you know you can keep them down, why would you screw around with it?





You either stick the pill up your butt and let it dissolved or put peanut butter or jam on a spoon and swallow it.





Plan B is a serious pill to be taking. You shouldn't be using it ever again anyways.





It's supposed to be a once in a lifetime or you'll continue to miscarry in the future when you want a baby.A ';Plan B'; Question - How Does THIS Work Out?!?
since you didn't keep down either of the pills there is a chance you are pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection