Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Does This Product work? Infiniti Hair Designer by Conair鈩?

I have very long, very thick, and very straight blonde hair. When I go to a salon they blow dry it and use a flat iron on it and it always looks amazing but I don' t have the patience to do it. When I heard about this product I got excited. Does it work?Does This Product work? Infiniti Hair Designer by Conair鈩?
I have the small version (not the one that looks like a blowdryer) and it did not do anything for my hair. It straightened it somewhat, but not enough to leave the house. I had to go back over it with my straightener.Does This Product work? Infiniti Hair Designer by Conair鈩?
The Conair straightner will probably get your hair straight since you already have straight hair. But I wouldn't recommend using this iron except for special occassions. The Conair Irons are cheap. I suspect the plates are only coated in ceramic--not ceramic through and through. Gave my sis bad split ends.





I say go with a Solia.
  • >windows update
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus protection