Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I have 2 kittens and need to get them neutered at different times. How will this work?

I had my cats done at different time. When the first cat came home, she was put in my bedroom, where she usually sleeps. I made sure she had clean bedding, and gave her a different litter, it's called 'yesterdays news', no litter dust. My cat stayed in there for about three days, and my other cat roamed around the house. You need to keep them separated for awhile so their wounds can heal. I did the same when I got my other cat fixed.I have 2 kittens and need to get them neutered at different times. How will this work?
Well, first you'll take one in and he'll get neutured. Then after that, you'll take the other in and he'll get neutured. That is basically how it will work.I have 2 kittens and need to get them neutered at different times. How will this work?
I got all my cats neutered at the same time nuthin happened what is the problem?
I got my dogs neutered at diff times...its no problem. Is prob better to do it one at a time as you can take care of each of them seperatly in case they arent well after.
if it would be different times the same day - the vet would just keep them there till their both ready to come home.


If it's different days then there shouldn't be a problem.
well i have just had my cats done at diffrent times i took them both in and picked them up after the op +see your local cat protection to get a voucher to get money of the op as they pay up to 25% for you
Just as KL said.





What possible problems were you anticipating?
the vet will tell you!
It should be fine to go ahead. The wound for male cats is very tiny and sometimes doesn't even need a stitch. He will be a bit groggy and sore for a day or so, and you might need to keep them apart overnight, but after that they should be able to play as usual. If he isn't feeling up to it, he will just remove himself - you could make sure he has somewhere comfortable to hide.





I think it's important you go ahead, otherwise you not only risk spraying, but also him wandering away and getting into fights, or even becoming aggressive towards his little friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection