Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Will this routine work to help me firm up?

If I jog every second morning, drink warm water morning and night and water throughout the day while sticking to what I already eat while reducing bad carbs (and fats, but I havent eaten fast food for years) and sometimes have a treat, willi tone up nicely in a month? My BMI is around 20 or 19 depending on the site, I just want to tone up a bit.Will this routine work to help me firm up?
love, don't ask anymore questions about ur body..





Love yourself! This is the first step to self confidence.





Stop yourself when you have the urge to critique ur body!





Later on when u get stronger in urself..u can begin to critique it a bit..and actually not really feel so sensitive about it..Will this routine work to help me firm up?
By tone up do you mean get rid of a few pounds or actually tone up and firm up your body? If you want to firm up then I'd recommend you work out a bit, abs and such. It's what I do because while jogging and walking helped me lose weight it didn't firm up my body easily.


Best of luck :)
what I found works is jogging, yes it will work great.The only thing is after a while you will have to jog for a while to get the results you see at first so a good diet is a must

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection