Thursday, June 24, 2010

I want to burn Movies from my Laptop to DVD how does this work?

Is there an online site where i could go to down load movies to computer and then transfer to DVD-R?I want to burn Movies from my Laptop to DVD how does this work?
www.limewire.com

















the endI want to burn Movies from my Laptop to DVD how does this work?
Go to walmart or a computer store and buy an exsternal dvd burner it plugs into your usb port on your labtop.To answer your other question they are realy cracking down on peer to peer networks but you can still download movies with what is called bittorrents,Look up on google bitcomit and read the tutorialon it.It is realy simple to learn to use.But you must take the time to read the tutorial and learn.Hope this helps good luck.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection