Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How does this work for a boy?

The middle name is for sure William after his daddy If we have a boy.





Dean William Howard was our first thought.





Also: Cole William Howard or Gavin William Howard?





What do you like?How does this work for a boy?
i want to be different and say coleHow does this work for a boy?
Dean William Howard is a great name.


It sounds so royal and gorgeous. Dean on it's own is cool enough for him to get through the teen years, and strong for when he's an adult.


I like this name very much.





The others are fine but I like Dean better than Cole and Gavin. To me they sound sort of old, and won't suit a young child. Also, I can't imagine a teenager with the name Cole or Gavin being very popular, sorry.





Hope this helps,


鈾?Bee
I like Dean William Howard the best it's just too cute and nice





Second fav is Cole william Howard.
UMMMMM.....





I think I like Cole William Howard best.... Then Gavin... But Gavin is just so dang popular now...





鈾?Taylor
Gavin is my number one, then Cole. Dean sounds very old.


I also like Garret Willam Howard.
I like Gavin


I like Patrick too nn Rick
Dean.
Dean

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection