Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hi guys is there a work at home e-business program that works? am tired of all this on-line scams.?

I have tried many.......many.....at home business opportunities over the years.





Stuffing envelopes, data entry, surveys, network marketing, gifting........I am embarrassed by all the different ones I have tried. And I must tell you, they were all SCAMS !!!





But recently, I came across the best opportunity I have ever seen. I don't say that lightly. I came across it while looking at stock recommendations at my favorite site.





I now do something I absolutely enjoy from my home. Work is not work anymore.








The product I purchased to help me start my home business is used in several Universities across the USA to teach students how to start home businesses. It is top notch.





The company offers information so thorough that anyone can do it. The support is fantastic. It is inexpensive. You get so much for so little.





I have done it, and I am so thankful I came across this opportunity. I will NEVER send in money to one of those scams again. LOL They have got enough of my cash.





Send me an email if you are interested, I will send you to the website where I learned about it. I would just give you the name, but some people get upset and report others who leave websites.Hi guys is there a work at home e-business program that works? am tired of all this on-line scams.?
this one is good:





http://www.ongoingprofit.com/idevaffilia…Hi guys is there a work at home e-business program that works? am tired of all this on-line scams.?
Well, you may want to be careful cause there are a lot of scams out there, anything that says that you can make a million in a week, Get rich quick! Anything that says you won't have to put in any work at all usually is. Everything in life worth anything is, worth working for.
If you just want to make some pocket change, try www.mturk.com





If you need to make lots of money, the best way is to develop your own internet money-making scam and sell it to unsuspecting people who want to make money working from home. (just kidding)
plenty .....................ask google
hi gulz


u can try here if u wish:


http://ecommerce-times.blogspot.com
one good co. name: tyb internation.network marketing.


Current Operations


YTB International, Inc. provides Internet-based travel booking services for travel agencies and home-based independent representatives in the United States, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands. It operates through three subsidiaries: YourTravelBiz.com, Inc., YTB Travel Network, Inc., and REZconnect Technologies, Inc.





The three distinct, wholly-owned subsidiary divisions operate as follows:





YourTravelBiz.com, Inc. (“YTB Marketing”) conducts business through recruitment, enrollment, training, and support of its sales force. There are currently approximately 254,864 (as of 9/30/07) independent contractors, known as Independent Marketing Representatives (each, an “IMR”), who are responsible for selling on-line travel agencies to RTAs, most of whom work from their homes. IMRs are compensated via a multilevel marketing commission structure. An IMR might utilize a number of methods for attracting new RTAs, including the use of informational meetings and events, newspaper advertising, and one-on-one meetings with individuals seeking a home-based business enterprise.





YTB Marketing was created to market travel agency websites to RTAs in a referral marketing program that incentivizes IMRs to sell on-line travel agencies. RTAs are also independent contractors and are provided with training materials and onsite training at various locations throughout the United States. YTB Marketing charges an initial license feel of $449.95 plus $49.95 per month, on a month-to-month basis, for RTAs to own and operate an online travel site, and YTB Travel (as defined below) can also earn additional transactional compensation from travel purchased off each website. more...





http://www.ytbtravel.com/darintravel (what the company sell)





http://www.ytb.com/darintravel (co. info %26amp; bussines opp)





you can start whith $ 500 or you can o dollar to start





e mail : darinlaw@yahoo.com
HI THIS IS THE PERFECT BUSINESS FOR YOU VISIT. http://www.freedom.ws/rosalbasolares

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection