Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Does this really work and if so is it safe?

I am really sick and tired of my acne so I read somewhere that putting toothpaste on your skin for 10-15 minutes then rinsing it off then putting on rubbing alchohol with a Q-tip would get rid of it overnight.Does this really work and if so is it safe?
what i use is this cream my mom bought me..


its made with sulfur which dries out oils..


since my acne is from oils it works


its acutually amazing cause when i get


a pimple i put it on and the next day its


completely dried out..


just make sure that you have a oil free mouisturizer to


put on after you take it off... preferabbly with a shower cause it


does have a pretty bad scent
  • >windows update
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus protection