Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I have my birth cert from Munich Germany,my Dad was US Army. Will this work for DMV and SS?

Is this considered legal for Social Security and Dept of Motor vehicles. Do I need to write the address they gave for the gal who changed her name after being born in Germany at a US military base?I have my birth cert from Munich Germany,my Dad was US Army. Will this work for DMV and SS?
walk it down to the SS office with your other id and see what gives, it should not be a problem.





a birth certificate, (a copy of your dad's orders if he has them) and it should be no problem.





just walk it through the offices and see what they sayI have my birth cert from Munich Germany,my Dad was US Army. Will this work for DMV and SS?
i believe that this will sufice as legal proof of who you are. may depend on what state you are trying to get licence and what type weather it is a cdl or class c. if your dad was in the service most states also except military id and i am sure that you would have a passport as well to present. take them all that will save a round trip. good luck s.s. can be a little trickier these days but there really should be no prob if you have the afore mentioned paper work
If it was the one issued by the U.S. State Department then it is a birth certificate. Otherwise, you will have to pay $30 and write to that address in Washington D.C. to get your official birth certificate, so DMV will accept it. No problem with Social Security on a birth certificate from a military hospital overseas. Social Security is a Federal agency and they have to accept it.
I would say yes. But call Social Security or DMV and ask.
I suggest that you try it and see what they say.
Your documents should work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection