Thursday, June 24, 2010

I tried to play Battlefield 2 on Vista and it doesnt work. This is what it says whenever I try to play online?

It says


'; Inadequate OS Privileges';








WTF is this? I already did the compatibility mode to work for Windows XP service pack 2. Please tell me what is wrong here. I hate VISTA.I tried to play Battlefield 2 on Vista and it doesnt work. This is what it says whenever I try to play online?
We all hate Vista buddy.... but this is an easy problem to fix.





Find the BF2 Icon and right click on it.... select properties... in the is an option to ';Run as administrator'; tick the box and OK.





Done..











How can I run my game with PunkBuster support under Windows Vista?





To run PunkBuster under Windows Vista, you may need to run the game as an administrator. To do this, right click the icon you use to launch the game. Select ';Properties';, then the ';Compatability'; tab. From that tab, check the box labled ';Run this program as an Administrator'; and click ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection